- Description / Features / Spec
The ETI Stainless Steel ThermaData Logger is part of a range of blind recording thermometers. This model features a 50mm penetration probe.
These thermometers are ideal for use in applications including food, pharmaceuticals and anywhere which requires a high temperature data-logger.
Using ThermaData logger software the user is able to programme logging samples/interval rate (1 to 255 minutes), the real-time clock, °C/°F, a delayed start (up to 23 hours and 59 minutes) and a 12-character user ID. The software also incorporates a password protected calibration adjustment feature which will allow you to check the calibration of loggers and make minor adjustments 0.5°C (±3°C).
Continuous logger and recording is possible with the stainless steel ThermaData Logger, during and after downloading data.
- Waterproof, food grade 316 stainless steel case
- Casing is corrosion-proof, impact-proof and moisture-proof according to IP66/67
- Supplied with a two metre USB lead and software
- Software will display the data as a graph, table or summary and can be zoomed or stored
- It can also set high and low alarm values for a specific application
Ø22.5 x 129 mm (excl. probe)
-20 to 105°C
2048 temperature readings
3.6 volt 2/3 AA lithium
Minimum 3 years
0 Customer Review(s)