- Description / Features / Spec
The Therma 20 Thermistor Thermometer from ETI is suitable for use in industries such as catering. It has been designed with HACCP and health and safety procedures in mind.
Please note: the Therma 20 does not come with a probe. A range of interchangeable thermistor probes are available for the Therma 20 – click here.
One of the main advantages of this instrument is the advanced electronics. These guarantees the Therma 20 will provide highly accurate readings for life.
Another use for the Therma 20 is in low ambient working temperatures down to -20°C. This meets requirements of the European Standard EN13485. It may be suitable for temperature monitoring of food through a supply chain, from transport to storage and to the point of sale.
- Clear LCD 12mm display shows low battery indication
- Housed in an ABS casing with ‘Biomaster’ additive (reduces bacterial growth)
- Auto-power off function after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Features a Lumberg screw-locking type connector
- Calibration certificate included
25 x 56 x 128 mm
-39.9 to 149.9°C
±0.4°C (-25 to 110°C)
Battery & Battery Life
3 x 1.5 volt AAA (5 years – 20000 hours)
0 Customer Review(s)