- Description / Features / Spec
ETI Therma Differential Thermometer
two channel, T1 or T2 or T1 minus T2 differential
The Therma Differential digital thermometer from ETI is a thermocouple thermometer which allows the user to use two type K thermocouple probes at the same time. This multi thermometer has the advantage of being able to display probe T1 or T2 temperature or the difference between probes T1 and T2 (T1-T2). This is allows a user to measure temperatures drops or temperature rises of two items to be measured.
The ETI Therma Differential measures temperature over the range of -100 to 299.9°C with a 0.1°C resolution or 300 to 1372°C with a 1°C resolution. With a custom LCD display, the Therma Differential digital thermometer can display °C, T1, T2, diff, hold, open circuit, low battery indication and an optional backlight. This K type thermometer incorporates an auto-power off facility that automatically turns the instrument off after ten minutes which maximises battery life.
Another feature of the ETI Therma Differential thermocouple thermometer is a durable, ABS case which has an integrated rubber seal to ensure water tightness and helps reduce the possibility of damage in harsh environments.
Note: Probe not included.
- robust waterproof case offering IP66/67 protection
- ideal for radiator balancing or HVAC applications
- designed for plumbers, reliable & easy to use
- backlight, max/min & hold functions
- Warranty: two years
- Probe/sensor style: no probe included
- Power source: battery powered
- Power saving: auto-off
- Measurement scale: Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Max/min function: yes
- Display type: LCD with backlight
- Display hold: yes
- Country of manufacture: United Kingdom
- Certification: traceable calibration certificate
- Case material: ABS plastic
- Battery monitor: yes
Range -100 to 1372°C Resolution 0.1 °C to 299.9°C thereafter 1°C Accuracy ±0.4 °C ±1 % of reading Battery 3 x 1.5 volt AAA Battery Life 7500 hours Sensor Type K thermocouple Display 15mm LCD Dimensions 32 x 71 x 141mm Weight 220 grams
0 Customer Review(s)