- Description / Features / Spec
ETI ThermaGuard Pharm - Single and Dual Sensors
The ETI ThermaGuard Pharm is a highly accurate thermometer with an external sensor. This has been designed to simulate fridge/freezer contents temperature. There’s two models to choose from. One has a single remote water-resistant thermistor probe with a 1m lead and the other features two of these.
The ThermaGuard Pharm is commonly used in applications including the monitoring of storage and transportation temperatures of perishable items. This may include food, vaccines and medication. It features a splash-proof IP54 ABS casing which has a ‘Biomaster’ additive. This additive reduces bacterial growth.
The ThermaGuard Pharms feature a CalCheck 0.0 °C (±0.1 °C) function that allows the user to verify the accuracy of the thermometer at any time, giving confidence that measurements are accurate. The thermometer also comes with a plastic ABC wall bracket which can be incorporated as a built-in foot stand, a hook for handing and a screw thread for tripod mounting.
- Programmable high/low alarm
- Audible and visual LCD alarm
- Alarm is able to be silenced by pressing any button
- Thermistor probe is encased in a sealed bottle – top up bottles with Glycol solution to begin monitoring
- Large LCD display simultaneously displays current and max/min recorded temperatures
- Wall bracket allows safe handling of the unit
- ThermaGuard Pharm (model specific)
- Specified amount of thermistors
- ABS plastic wall bracket
Internal – 19.9 to 49.9°C (101 model only)
External – 39.9 to 49.9°C
2 x 1.5 volt AA
25,000 hours (normal use, without alarm)
29 x 73 x 96 mm
Note: UKAS certificate not included for the remote probes with this version
0 Customer Review(s)