- Description / Features / Spec
The RayTemp 8 is part of Electronic Temperature Instrument’s range of infrared thermometers. This particular version is a portable gun which is lightweight and easy to use.
Please note: the Type K probe for this product must be purchased separately.
To display the temperature of the item being measured simply aim and pull the trigger. The 8 dot circle laser indicator will allow precise measurement and targets the diameter of the area being measured.
The monitor has a three-button keypad which allows you to toggle between °C and °F and also maximum and minimum. You also have the option to display the difference between the max and min temperature and the average temperature.
- Easy to read LCD screen indicates low battery
- Auto power-off function turns the monitor off after 60 secs (maximising battery life)
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries will allow you approximately 180 hours of continuous use
- Features an integral type K thermocouple socket
- Has a target ratio of 12:1
40 x 66 x 155 mm
Range – Infrared
-60 to 500°C
Range – Probe
-64 to 1370°C
0.1°C/°F (-9.9 to 199.9°C) or 1°C
Accuracy – Infrared
±2% of reading or ±2°C whichever is greater
Accuracy – Probe
±1% of reading or ±1°C whichever is greater
Field of view
Target ratio 12:1
0.95 default – adjustable 0.1 to 1
0 Customer Review(s)