- Description / Features / Spec
ETI offer the Therma 22 Thermometer for use in the food processing industry and other low temperature applications.
This particular thermometer utilises thermistor or type T thermocouple probes which are not included with the instrument. Click here to see the Type T probes.
One of the main advantages of using this handheld monitor is the versatility of being able to use both the thermocouple and thermistor probes. The thermistor sensor will give a greater accuracy for food processing whereas the type T thermocouple sensor extends the measurement range and provides faster response.
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Low battery indicated on the screen
- Tough ABS housing includes a ‘Biomaster’ additive which reduces bacterial growth
- Automatic Power-off function kicks in after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Lumberg screw-locking type connector
- Calibration certificate included
25 x 56 x 128 mm
-39.9 to 149°C
0.1°C to 300°C thereafter 1°C
Instrument Only Accuracy
Battery & Battery Life
3 x 1.5 volt AAA (5 years – 10000 hours)
0 Customer Review(s)